Getting address information is vitally important. Whether shipping a package, tailoring a user experience to location, or using that data to help localize language on a website, getting location information wrong can lose a sale or brake feature. Let’s take a look at an API I recently found which helps me get all the detailed geolocation information I need: Geocode API.
- Useful for verifying addresses, using data to calculate shipping rates, and mapping
- Provides detailed data but very easy to use
- Get address data for anywhere in the world
- Support for implementation and integration
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- From the amazing creators behind Zenserp
- Get started for free!
Using Geocode API
Start by signing up for Geocode API for free!
First note that you can send the API key via URL or via header: